2013年1月2日 星期三

Happy New Year 2013


Well...one of my 2012 new year's resolutions was to write more on my blog, but I DIDN'T. (only 3 articles ) So, now, I'm making my resolution for 2013.

First, of course, I WILL try as hard as I can to be a "prolific writer". ^^
Second, I want to have a vacation New York...but  I don't think this will happen.

Anyway, 2012 was a wonderful year. Here's  my 2012 LOOK-BACK :

Jan. falling in love with Ramin Karimloo
Feb. Lunar New Year
Mar. having huge crush on Christopher Bailey
Apr. "RAMIN" released
May. solving mysteries with Sibuna
Jun. say goodbye to FFA
Jul. summer vacation!!!
Aug. the Olympic Games in London
Sept. new semester began
Oct. my birthday
Nov. designing FFAWT outfits
Dec. Joyeux Noel

What are Your New Year's Resolutions? Tell me.

Best wishes,
Sylvia.






沒有留言:

張貼留言